Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010


VIOLIN

Before i started playing guitar i wish to play this instruments. Violin. But i never do even try to play with it. Never! When i came to Norway i saw a lot of kids carrying violin everywhere and my passion started alert. I've been survey to many places both outside and inside. I searching the cheapest price of violin for the beginner. I do find it before that i have to study about the violin first. Ya i do. I've watched on youtube. I tried to understand how they moves their hands. Actually it quite easy as i thought, It seems like you're playing ukulele. I clicked ebay and i bought several violin stuff which is tuner,string,shoulder rest and the most important thing is Essential Elements 2000 For Strings Books with DVD. It pretty fun. The book kinda easy to read. I tried to remember back all kind of notes name. You might think i already bought the violin right? No im not. You wanna know why? =,= Here the thing. I'm not really good to make a decision. Anything about pick,choose or making something like yes or not zzzzz pretty tough. I will felt down. Im not be able to thinkin wisely. I dont know why. While i'm seaching the violin in ebay my mind keep pushing me. 'SHOES SHOES SHOES'. No matter how your passion is if something bad behaviour hunting you,you will melt down. Just like me. With no reason i just bought a new shoes. Seriously i'm addicted with shoes. Since when? No idea. The violin automatically blew away from my mind. All the violin stuff just wasted. Now i'm so regrets. I dont have any extra money to buy the violin =,= . Pretty bad. I have to wait later or soon maybe. Would i?

No comments:

Post a Comment